Live in 24 Hours
Live-in care is a very popular form of support, with over 20,000 UK residents receiving live-in care. If you do not want to go into a care facility, then live-in care can be provided so that you don't have to. The only thing you need is a spare bedroom in your property.
This enables someone to still have the comforts of their own home and the 24-hour care that they require. We will work with individuals and their families to ensure they have the most appropriate care packages in place enabling them to live as independently as possible.
Longer term support and companionship can also be provided for someone who is starting to struggle with living on their own, but who does not want to be forced to go and live in a care home.
Live-in Support is more affordable than a quality care home – weekly costs in care homes often exceed £1,000. The cost reduction is even greater if you are a couple that is looking for support in your own home. One support assistant can be shared rather than paying for double the home care fees.
Carers need a regular break probably one week in every four or six weeks. If the service user does not want to go into a nursing or respite home, we can provide a carer to live-in with them while the family carer takes a well-earned break.
A Jessamy Platinum Homecare Live-in care package gives you:
- Support 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day and 365(6) days a year.
- We take care of all of the administration of PAYE, NI, Holiday and Sick Pay where necessary.
- Our healthcare support workers have been vetted, trained and are managed to the highest of standards.
- Unrestricted access to your dedicated care management team.
- Continuity of care workers as required